Job Ref: 13914
Project Manager – Architectural/Commercial
Exciting opportunity with a great company. This role will provide project management for multiple painting and coating projects, with full accountability for the successful completion of the project. Territory primarily in New Jersey, southern New York, and eastern Pennsylvania.
- Experienced in commercial construction (retail, banks, offices, warehouses, higher education campuses, etc.), with 5+ years in a project management role.
- Experience employed by, or working directly with, general contractors (GC’s).
- Must have acceptable driving record, and must be comfortable with frequent driving across the tri-state area.
- Serve as primary project contact for customer.
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation of all project execution activities.
- Administer project budgets, review contracts, and submit change orders.
- Control and track all job costs and extras (weekly job costing).