Job Ref: 13904
Sales/Marketing Representative (Insurance) bilingual Chinese
Check out this Exciting opportunity to join an expanding insurance agency located in Manhattan. The focus of this role will be growing relationships with existing and new brokers and customers.
- 1 year of sales/marketing experience (preferred, but not required).
- Fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese (preferred, but not required).
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a driver’s license and have access to a car.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Conduct 20+ sales meetings a week with brokers to discuss recent updates, answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and promote the company.
- Timely follow up and continuous communication with brokers/customers to find out and take advantage of additional opportunities.
- Relaying information from broker meetings to managers and underwriters.
- Pursue continuing education and insurance designations/licenses as outlined in the training and development plan. This will require self-study.