Job Ref: 13897
We are seeking an innovative Marketing Director with B2B experience, marketing to insurance agencies and financial services. This role is responsible for strategizing and executing marketing plans. Prior experience working in a start-up or fintech is a plus. The position will be responsible for creating awareness of product offerings to brokers, agencies, and independent agents nationwide. The strategy should cover materials, collateral, tools, and marketing messages that activate agencies and independent agents on our client’s network.
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing a marketing program – ideally in a B2B2C model
- Proven experience in creating new marketing collateral, from writing the copy to working with designers
- Innovative thinker, creative and resourceful person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implement marketing plan to competitively position client’s offering and drive awareness, activation, and ongoing growth and success
- Develop and manage all marketing content, including outreach materials, webinars, events, etc.
- Collaborate with product, sales, and design team members to refine and continuously grow and improve marketing effectiveness
- Plan and execute online and offline events that evangelize client and its products within relevant communities, events, and conferences
For more jobs like this
Please download our app today to easily participate in our referral program, stay up to date on our latest open positions, quickly communicate with us, and be the first to get updates.” Apple IOS | Android