Job Ref: 13878
Frontend Developer (React.js)
Compliance Solutions Strategies (CSS) is a trusted global RegTech partner that uniquely brings together innovative technology- driven solutions to support financial services firms in navigating a clear and strategic path through the complex and fragmented global regulatory space. Our solutions and services help firms meet regulatory deadlines while optimizing compliance data, operations and technology. CSS covers a full range of global compliance disciplines spanning fund reporting, transaction reporting, investment monitoring, compliance management, compliance services and managed services with a complementary, centralized approach to the strategic management of regulatory data called RBOR (Regulatory Book of Record). For more information on CSS, please visit: www.cssregtech.com.
As a member of the CSS Software Development team, you will participate in the frontend design and development of a brand new online regulatory reporting system.
· Design, develop and maintain core user interfaces and experiences
· Help plan, architect, and implement new features
· Collaborate closely with Design and Product teams to ensure quality, best practices, and consistency across the applications and UX
· Provide support and guidance to junior team members
· 5+ years of experience with React, Redux, or React Natives
· Proficiency at implementing responsive designs using HTML and modern CSS
· Desire to continue to learn and drive key decisions in front-end architecture
· Experience using RESTful json services
· Experience supporting and scaling consumer-facing web applications
· Ability and desire to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
· Full-stack .NET experience and understanding of server-side web interactions is a plus
· Experience with Agile methodology is a plus.