Job Ref: 13843
Deal Origination Administrator
located in Manhattan with a foreign bank
1. Processing / monitoring administrators on entire ABL portfolio. Responsible for self-originated, syndicated/participant,
and bank as agent deals
2. Continuously input and review the integrity of all collateral (BBC) and loan data received for ABL deals ensuring the
timely and accurate treatment of all transactions. Ensures that daily advance requests are properly funded and daily
activity properly posted
3. Interact closely with account officers to make sure that all ABL Loan terms and conditions are understood by prior to
booking the initial collateral transactions; and this information is properly input into the system to reflect these terms
4. Promptly report problematic or irregular transactions to account officers and management to avoid potential losses.
5. Acts as a liaison between agent bank (or as agent bank) to syndicate parties for all inquiries and issues to be resolved.
1. Processes binders within ACBS Pipeline for all business units; new deals, amendments, extensions, and renewals.
2. Continuously reviews the loan portfolio to ensure the integrity of all data and booking of all loan transactions.
3. Interacts closely with Front Office on complex deals and ensures that all terms and conditions are well understood by
Loan Operations team. Also responsible for the scheduling and chairing of closing meetings with all stakeholders.
4. Ensure the timely, accurate and appropriate booking and monitoring of all new loan deals/facilities in ACBS. Promptly
reports problematic or irregular transactions to management to avoid potential losses.
5. Thorough knowledge of different deal structures; bi-lateral, syndications and Agented deals.
6. Reviews all loan documentation (i.e. Credit Agreements, ACBS Input Sheets, Credit Approvals, Fee Schedules etc.) to
ensure data integrity.
7. Maintains contact with front office to obtain documentation and resolve discrepancies.
8. Provides processing support for all officer changes, risk rating changes, next review dates, industry classifications for
9. Provides backup and clarity for internal audit inquiries and findings.
10. Sets up all fees and amortization schedules related to deal origination.
11. Performs other duties, as assigned by the head of Operations which fall within scope of responsibility under PMO.
• Knowledge of all commercial loan products
• Knowledge of state and federal banking regulations
• Thorough understanding of the ACBS System
Will consider candidates with LoanIQ experience
• Knowledge of FIS Application Services, FCM Document Storage System
• Proficiency with the appropriate computer applications (i.e. Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite)
Experience Needed: minimum 5 years related work experience and understanding of commercial lending which includes
direct middle market lending including Real Estate transactions including syndications.
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree