Job Ref: 13821
Title: Jr. Treasury Analyst
Maintain the day-to-day operational activity of money market and foreign exchange, report preparation and other Treasury requirements.
- Maintain the flow of the Money Market and Fixed Income activities, including ticket processing, position checks, and reconciliation with Treasury Operations.
- Maintain the flow of Foreign Exchange activities, including ticket processing, position checks, P & L reporting and reconciliation with Treasury Operations.
- Work with other Treasury staff to ensure completion of internal and external reports.
- Work with Treasury Back Office to ensure all tickets and other work flow is complete and accurate.
- Maintain counterparty files to ensure all documents are current and periodic reviews are submitted in timely manner.
- Adhere to all pertinent laws and regulations in regard to Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and USA Patriot Act (USAPA) as well as all bank policy and procedures governing same.
- Successful and timely completion of all assigned training, including ISO, HR and BSA/AML/OFAC training.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years related experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Ability to communicate and interact with customers and the financial community.
- Knowledge of financial markets preferred
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, FX and Money Market products a plus
- Bank experience a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task, demonstrates flexibility and acceptability
- Able to manage time, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Able to develop, maintain and apply technical knowledge.
- Work well in Team environment.