Job Ref: 13780
Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
Can be 100% Remote.
Our growing and well established insurance agency NY is looking to hire a full time personal lines account manager to join a team of six motivated Personal Lines Account Managers. The candidate must be licensed for this position. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a team environment. They must have excellent communication and written skills, combined with a positive attitude. We are looking for a fast learner who is detailed oriented, reliable, honest, great with computers and is willing to continuously keep up to date and advance their knowledge in this field. We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Must be knowledgeable with all home forms, auto, umbrella, valuable articles, watercraft etc.
· Responsible for handling the day to day calls/emails with clients and producers
· Must be detail oriented and be able to multi task and get systems up to date with all client/producer interaction.
· Must be able to quote and issue endorsements/policies via carrier sites
· Must be able to review coverages and determine gaps in coverage and insurance needs
· Must be able to prepare summaries of insurance, new business proposals and renewal review proposals via MS Word & Excel.
· Take calls from auto dealers and issue auto insurance ID cards and binder.
· Process evidence of insurance for home closings and re-finances.
· Send certificates of insurance to auto leasing and finance companies.
· Follow up with clients/Producers on cancellations.
· Be able to manually bill agency billed items.
· Must be able to follow procedures
· Be a team player and provide account assistance when someone is out.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Two-Four years prior Personal Lines insurance experience.
· Must have P&C License
· Prior experience with all or some the following carriers: Chubb, ACE, AIG, Pure, Cincinnati, Berkley One, Travelers, and Adirondack. If none, we would be willing to train the right candidate.
· MS Word, Excel
· EPIC experience preferred but not necessary
· Motivated and task oriented
· Positive work ethics