Job Ref: 13690
Client Service Associate (Remote)
Located in Los Angeles, California
Provide banking services to clients and serve as a critical member of the Team. Provide exceptional service to customers, responsible for complete and accurate documentation and related financial transactions. Interact with personnel throughout the bank for matters related to account activity, and other customer relations matters. Support portfolio managers and relationship managers with general customer related issues. Ensure the successful resolution of matters presented to customer service. Duties also include handling and resolving problems related to the office environment as well as coordinating physical moves, repairs and the distribution of supplies.
1. Gather information on potential customers.
2. Send customer information to NY Compliance Dept. for review.
3. Mitigate compliance-related issues.
4. Obtain customer signature on all account documentation (including online banking and shelf products).
5. Conduct periodic account reviews (PARs) as directed by Compliance.
6. Respond to customer’s account-related questions including product-related questions.
7. Provide Internet Banking Support by responding to user questions.
8. Prepare documentation check list and send to Legal for review.
9. Serve as backup to Portfolio Manager (PM) for preparation of New Facility Form and submit to Loan Operations.
10. Respond to customer inquiries regarding facilities and loans.
• Banking Systems
• Demonstrates working knowledge of basic KYC processes and diligence, corporate structures /
company organization charts and account opening documents.
• Strong PC skills – MS Office applications, specifically Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Knowledge of basic KYC processes and diligence, corporate structures / company organization charts and account opening documents.
• Strong PC skills
Education Required: College degree
Please contact Franca, email@example.com