Job Ref: 13678
Our client is seeking Mortgage Loan Processors. They offer an excellent bonus program and the role it OT eligible. This isa remote role and with a company that is established and has no history of layoffs. Potential earnings of up to six figures annually.
The Loan Processor is responsible for procuring documents and prepping loan applications for approval. This includes communicating with borrowers, realtors, vendors, and mortgage consultants on the status of loan files.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Loan Processor will maintain necessary pipeline to ensure timely closings of all loans
- Work with our customers to obtain and secure accurate accumulation of loan documentation
- Timely and compliant closing of all types of residential mortgage loans within established deadlines
- Procure verification for credit items which include: employment, assets, rental history, credit reports, etc.
- Research and verify account information and resolves problems for customers as needed
- Liaison with third party vendors (appraisal, title, insurance, etc) to obtain necessary documentation for loan approval
- Maintain a secure environment for loan process files. Impeccable ethical conduct
- Review documentation and provide conditions for mortgage loan approvals needed to comply with underwriting guidelines: borrower documentation, credit and collateral documentation
- Understand and use computer programs and systems for the tracking and processing of loans – LOS and AUS systems
- Provide support duties for management and loan processors
- Ensure all necessary disclosures (state, federal and company specific) are provided to client as required
- Communicate any concerns on possible misrepresentation or fraudulent documentation/activity to Branch Manager and/or Processing Supervisor, if necessary
- Work with Underwriting and Loan Closing departments to ensure that quality of loan submissions is consistent with maintaining the efficiencies of the loan file flow
- Communicate concerns or suggestions on improving overall systems to Processing Manager when appropriate
- Assist with problem-solving when issues arise that involve the successful closing of requested residential loan
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years RECENT experience as a Loan Processor
- Mortgage Background, VA, FHA, Conventional, DU and LP required
- Experience in calculating income; W2 and Self Employment
- Experience using gmail, google hangouts
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to take the initiative and using resources and tools given
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skill.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detai.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadline.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision + voluntary benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid Holiday's
- Paid sick time
- Long-term paid disability
- Paid maternity and bonding leave
- 100% remote opportunity