Job Ref: 13674
Great role if you are tired of the 19 layers of corporate to make decisions or looking for a company where your work is noticed. A background as an Insurance Submission Specialist or Quoting Specialist would be suitable for this role! Our client, a boutique firm in Darien, CT is growing and seeking a candidate with High Net Worth Insurance experience as a Marketing/Quoting Specialist. This role will work with the Personal Lines Team with the marketing efforts (quoting new and renewal business with preferred insurance carriers). Offering a competitive compensation package, all the needed equipment and the ability to work from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing efforts of new business and renewal accounts by preparing insurance submissions which will include applications, loss runs and any other pertinent information on the account.
- Submit the insurance submission to the insurance carriers for quoting via email and online rating. Follow up with carriers on quotations of the submissions.
- Develop relationships with insurance carriers.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of different insurance products offered by insurance carriers – rating plans and programs. Contact carriers as necessary to discuss issues and problems.
- Negotiate the pricing and coverage options on renewal accounts.
- Prepare insurance proposals reflecting coverage and premiums to submit to clients and prospects
- Transfer new business and renewals to assigned CSR once the account has been bound with the insurance carriers.
- Assist with tracking all new business and renewal activity.
- Assist with the organization of all marketing materials of insurance carriers as a resource for the agency.
- 5+ years' experience in P&C Insurance, with at least 3 in HNW Personal Lines
- Experience of the CT market especially the South Connecticut Area
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PRIVATE FLOOD
- Active P&C Licenses
- Knowledge of Carriers and Market Preferred
- Knowledge of Applied EPIC