Job Ref: 13668
Brokerage firm in Essex County seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager. Role is focused on Habitational and Real Estate risks. In this role, you will manage the review of commercial applications, renewal requests and endorsements for adherence to underwriting authority and guidelines as established by our carrier partners. Exceptional client servicing is what we do! This is a full-time, direct-hire, benefits eligible opportunity. You will report to the Commercial Lines Team Leader.
- Manage the daily account management of an assigned book of business, including invoicing, claims reporting and follow up, premium breakdowns, policy changes, review of policy forms, providing coverage comparisons, and responding to policy questions.
- Oversee the completion of administrative tasks including issuance of certificates of insurance and processing policies/endorsements.
- Build successful relationships with clients, vendors, and carriers to improve client retention.
- Identify gaps in coverage and consult leadership or producer of options to advise our clients.
- Support the renewal process for all assigned and prospective clients with the producer including ordering updated loss information, obtaining updated information, handling renewal applications, renewal marketing, account rounding, reviewing and facilitating the renewal pricing including preparing the renewal proposal, and binders.
- Review and document internal compliance and client disclosure requirements, policies, endorsements, and certificates to ensure understanding of client expectations, legal requirements, and insurance operations.
- Help grow the assigned book of business through account rounding and referrals.
- Support marketing and sales teams.
- Follow agency guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- High School diploma, required.
- Active Property & Casualty License, required.
- 3+ years’ experience specifically working with habitational commercial accounts preferred