Job Ref: 13656
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the employee must work within the Operations Team incorporating Tax and Class Action services. This position involves processing withholding tax and class actions reclaims, supporting the operational team and liaising with Class Actions Administrators, Agents and Tax Authorities. The employee must support projects and initiatives globally to maintain standards for all services as required.
- Ensure all tax/class action assigned functions and processing are completed to deadline within the operational area
- Liaise with Claims Administrators, Agents & Tax Authorities to ensure accurate and timely recoverability of tax/class action reclaims
- Provide operational support to the client Service area
- Manage maintenance of Procedures and any other documentation to support daily work.
- Identify process enhancements across reporting software
- Build strong relationships and contacts with the Foreign Tax Authorities/Agents and Claims Administrators.
- Other duties as and when required.
- Achieve SMART objectives set out as part of the appraisal.
- Tax/class actions experience preferred, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details and good organisational skills
- Proactive and self-starting individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate.