Job Ref: 13636
SVP Chief Auditor (Remote)
We have been RETAINED by our client, a Foreign bank in NY. Seeking a Chief Auditor (SVP) to replace a retiring incumbent.
- Management of the IA function and maintain comprehensive audit activities in accordance with standards, policies and regulations.
- Prepare an annual Audit Risk assessment and Audit plan.
- Oversees end-to-end audit approach for all aspects of the Annual Audit Plan
- Evaluate audit reports; ensure that documentation relative to compliance issues (policies, procedures and applicable state and federal laws and regulations) has been adequately tested and addressed in reports
- Continuously monitor and review effectiveness of audit activities; recommend changes or improvements to improve methods as appropriate.
- Communicate with local Regulators
- On-going interface with corporate Audit in Head office
Broad commercial Banking audit experience in; Lending, Credit, L/Cs, Compliance, International Operations, Treasury, Treasury Operations, Accounting, Human Resources, and Risk Management inclusive of relevant regulations pertaining to these areas In-depth knowledge of more complex audit areas including BSA/AML, Commercial Lending and Treasury Operations In-depth understanding of ethical conduct, governance, risk management and control frameworks in leading international organizations.Familiarity with relevant IT controls and environment aspects.Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication Proficient PC user (MS Office applications and TeamMate);
Experience Needed: A minimum of five to ten years’ relevant management level experience. A minimum of five to ten years' Internal Audit relevant experience in the Banking industry
Education Required: Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA, CIA, or CBA desirable
Please contact Franca Diona, firstname.lastname@example.org