Job Ref: 13601
Personal Lines Account Manager- High Net Worth/Private client
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Client Advocacy
- Develop a trusted advisor role with your client to determine carrier fit and cover analysis.
- Update Agency Management System Image Right
- Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions and exposures.
- Documents processed in Image right and AMS accordingly
- Prepare proposals and applications; submit them to insureds and carriers.
- Obtain client signatures on all applications; follow up to ensure timely responses.
- Produce binders, certificates, policies, ID Cards and other related policy related and coverage documents accurately and on time.
- Seek referrals from client base and follows through to develop new accounts and forward to marketing executive and or producer.
- Follows up on all open items.
- Prepare summaries of insurance, schedules, and proposals for account reviews every other year with annual phone check in to discuss any changes to the exposures.
- Remarket, contact clients, and renew policies by agency standards along with the remarketing executive.
- Maintain electronic files accurately and consistently; Process incoming requests accurately and swiftly.
- Monitor cancellation activity with the quality manager to maintain proper coverage for the insureds.
- Handle invoicing for agency billed accounts.
- Respond to client’s day-to-day service requests accurately and on time including monitoring items delegated to the Quality Manager
- Manage and develop carrier/underwriter relationships with major carriers. Chubb, Pure, Selective, Travelers, AIG, Pure, Hanover, Berkley One and others.
- Act as agency Liaison with Carrier/MGA marketing branch and home office staff and be a specialist for assigned carrier for agency resource.
- Refer current and prospective clients to Commercial Lines and Life/Benefits Departments via written correspondence for solicitation.
- Assist in design of or independently design insurance plans for clients.
- Visit appropriate clients in person.
- Build and maintain carrier relationships.
- Support with the monitoring and handling of any claim when necessary and in tandem with the Claims Manager
- Assist or complete other tasks as directed by agency management.
- Account Round for non-existing lines of business
- Retain accounts minimizing lost business
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Diploma
New Jersey Property & Casualty Insurance License
Proficient in Agency Management System AMS360 and Image Right, Pl Rater
Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office 365, Indio, Outlook
Proficient in carrier on-line rating systems Chubb, Hanover, Travelers, Pure, AIG, etc.
Additional Preferred Education
Professional Insurance Designations, such as ACSR and AAI