Job Ref: 13586
Our Client is a growing organization that offers excellent opportunities for career growth, a team atmosphere and a competitive benefits package.
The ideal candidate will assist customers through the loan application process and possess a thorough understanding of current underwriting guidelines in addition to the following skills:
- Responsible for examining loan documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Review and discern what is needed on the file prior to submission to underwriting.
- Obtain and review loan conditions from borrowers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Timely compliance of loan documentation with all Mortgage Lending regulations as well as internal policies
- Ability to maintain constant communication with all parties to the transactions.
- Additional duties as needed
- 4+ years of Mortgage Loan Processing experience
- Candidate must have been employed within the past 9 months, as current understanding of compliance and regulatory issues is critical
- Proficient in credit, income and asset analysis.
- Must be able to handle a pipeline of 35 loans+.
- Thorough working knowledge of LP, DU, Total Scorecard and FHA Connection
- Highly disciplined, independent, confident self-starter
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous underwriting experience a plus
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent (4 year Business or Finance Degree a plus)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus