Job Ref: 13581
Transaction Monitoring/BSA/AML Consultant Remote
Great opportunity to work REMOTE (eventually go on site)
– Perform due diligence on alerts generated, timely identify risks, and escalate potential unusual activity for further investigation and potential action (filling of SAR)
– Maintain all supporting documents to substantiate ultimate conclusion/decision
– Assist in other ad-hoc project to facilitate team needs such as new-hire training, Mantas Implementation (UAT and or ATL/BTL) etc.
– Bachelor’s degree is required
– Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in transaction monitoring, including alert review, case investigation, knowledge of BSA and AML background is required
– Experience with correspondent banking/intermediary wires is preferred
– Mantas experience is preferred
– CAMS is preferred
Please contact Franca, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more jobs like this, download our app!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed