Job Ref: 13574
KYC/Article 4 Consultant (Mandarin)
Great Opportunity to work for a foreign bank!
– Remediate all existing article 4 related internal audit, compliance testing, and model risk management related findings
– Enhance the existing KYC Policy, front line units & legal and compliance departmental (LCD) KYC Procedure, CRR Methodology/Model Documents
– Perform calibration of the CRR and enhance the CRR
– Draft and execute article 4 project plan from now until article 4 closure
– Draft Fenergo system enhancement project plan and BRD
– Draft and prepare all article 4 related closure documents, including MRAs and their respective presentations
– Working with LCD KYC team to develop and implement MIS reporting, and
– Any other article 4 tasks as needed
– Bachelor’s degree is required; advanced degree is preferred
– Minimum 5 year’s relevant experience is required
– Be Able to multi-task and communicate effectively with leadership and stakeholders
– Be Able to maintain subject matter expertise of applicable KYC compliance requirements
– Be Able to perform quality control of KYC files during the life cycle of customers inclusive of onboarding, periodic, and trigger based reviews
– Strong communication skills and Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
– Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is preferred but not required
– CAMS is preferred but not required
Please contact Franca, Franca@acgresources.com
For more jobs like this, download our app!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed