Job Ref: 13562
AVP Banking Reconciliation (IntelliMatch )REMOTE
1. Perform daily review of all reconciliations being done within the bank 2. Insure all outstanding items are being actively investigated by the GL account/subsystem owner
3. Approve all reconciliations on a timely basis ensuring proper commentary is provided where needed 4. Liaise between the accounting department and Operations to ensure all adjusting entries are processed in a timely
5. Monthly preparation of GL Balancing reports.6. Preparation, and deep analysis of aging report for external suspense accounts over $10K7. Pro-active coordination between IT, Ops and Accounting on fixing any outstanding reconciliation items
8. Develop, prepare and update all KPIs around reconciliations (open items, closure tracking, owner changes, IT issues
preventing closure, etc.)9. Hold monthly meetings between stakeholders in Accounting and Operations to review processes and update/streamline as necessary.
10. Review full reconciliation process, and create a new, more efficient way to effectively and properly perform
reconciliations 11. Develop and continuously monitor the relevance of KPIs surrounding the entire reconciliation process within the bank. 12. Continuously further knowledge of ACBS, OPICS, IBS, etc. to allow for less reliance on IT, FIS and others while reviewing and correcting outstanding items.
• Thorough understanding of Accounting principles (GAAP, Financial Accounting Standards (FAS)
pronouncements, etc.).• Thorough knowledge and understanding of products serviced within Operations (i.e. Loan book, Treasury,
Trade Services, Money Transfer and Account Services and Cash Management• Accounting/Balance related data flows
• Transaction data flow from subsystem through to GL• Journal impacts on data flow
• Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Deep knowledge of reconciliations and ability to manage reconciliation systems (IntelliMatch, ReconArt, etc.)
• Understanding of traditional banking procedures to help make sound recommendations and/ or implement
appropriate process changes.
Experience Needed: Minimum 5 years banking accounting experience with increasing responsibility. Specific focus on
reconciliations and/or data process flow.
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field. Continuing professional education in new and
emerging accounting or tax related issues and activities.
Please contact Franca, email@example.com
For more jobs like this, download our app!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed