Job Ref: 13554
Commercial Lines Account Manager – (Health Care Facilities)
If you have experience in as an Account Manager for Commercial Lines with a focus on the Healthcare industry (hospice facilities, adult day cares Skilled nursing facilities, home health care, assisted living facilities, non-emergency medical transportation, etc.) and want to be part of a boutique firm with the capabilities of a large firm, then this role is for you. Our client offers a great work life balance with a generous PTO package and a family first mentality. Role requires a candidate that can hit the ground running.
Should have experience/knowledge of:
- 3+ years experience as an Account Manager
- P&C License
- Account Management experience with a large book of business in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of Agency Management Systems (AMS360) or Sagitta
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Access, & Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in an office that is following CDC guidelines
- Able to work independently and is a self-starter
- Overseeing the daily P&C account management operations, issues and inquiries and ensuring the billing processes are timely and accurate.
- Manage all P&C A/P; including recording, auditing and maintaining account records
- Interact with clients, prospects and carrier underwriters, finance companies, colleagues and corporate finance regarding P&C account management
- Complete special projects and perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned