Job Ref: 13549
Insurance Broker Operations Assistant
Reports to Operations Manager and President of Americas
This role provides an opportunity to join a growing global company and expand a career in Operations. Exciting chance to be visible in an organization and expand skills within the operations of an insurance brokerage company.
- Office Management: infrastructure, IT, and supplies in relation to the New York office. Maintain office supplies and materials, effectively communicate with the company IT company and Operations Manager when technical issues arise.
- Internal Processing and Administration: internal information handling and data reporting. Including data entry, generate and process internal documents, file management, communication within and outside of company as needed, coordinate conference calls and meetings, manage travel itineraries, etc.
- Corporate Regulatory compliance and policy filings: surplus lines filings and regulatory work coordination. Handling licenses and permits. Stay current on New York insurance notices and update management appropriately.
- Coordination with L.A office and global offices: Reporting and coordination of all matters as needed with the west coast office and the global group, to ensure consistency with the company’s processes and systems.
- Other administrative duties as required
- Operations and administrative background within an insurance agency or brokerage preferred
- Experience in managing surplus/excess lines policies and other regulatory filings a plus
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to effectively multitask and exercise initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Compensation based on skills and experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement savings plan
- Vacation policy
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed