Job Ref: 13486
Great opportunity to join a company that is still hiring and growing. Work from home in this role.
Our client is seeking an aggressive Account Executive to help develop new business within the real estate industry. Ideal candidate will have a source and network of Real Estate professionals, contractors, brokers, professional and personal contacts, as well as other valuable referral sources as well as experience in the real estate lending world. (Non QM loans, mortgages, or hard money lending). Candidate should be comfortable with self-sourcing business and cold calling.
- Minimum of 3-5 years lending experience with a focus on generating self-sourced business.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, generating leads, closing business and consistently meeting/exceeding production goals.
- Verifiable, established network of referral business including Real Estate professionals, Brokers and other centers of influence.
- Prospects new investment lending opportunities from supplied and/or self-derived sources.
- Schedule and communicate external meetings and appointments with lead sources.
- Returns & follows up with every call and/or lead supplied by company until customer is contacted and successfully dispositioned.
- Masters and leverages all training materials, reference tools and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to both external customers and indirect referral sources.
- Maintain & update CRM to consistently show what work has been done one every lead/source
- Coordinate all aspects of the mortgage application process.
- Provides complete loan applications packages to opening & underwriting.
- Ensures exceptional customer experience by working with processing & underwriting to oversee loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to customers.
- Achieves production goals as established by management.
- Oversees and ensures successful completion of all assigned Training activities.
- Development of strategic relationships with realtors, brokers, contractors, banks, credit unions, attorneys and accountants for referrals.
- Aggressive calling campaign to all past, present, future and prequalified rehab loan clients for the purpose of additional rehab loans & takeout loan opportunities.
- Diligently ask clients for additional prospective client contact information and referral sources.
- Assesses client’s financial position to prequalify before loan submission into processing.
- Participate in sales meetings or events as necessary.
- Provide marketing ideas and suggestions to supervisor and/or management team.
Other Job/Skill Requirements:
- Strong PC skills required, including a working knowledge of loan application and processing software, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, CRM and a prior use or familiarity with using e-mail and the Internet.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences. Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives. Professional and effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly motivated and capable working a flexible & nonstandard workweek as many clients demands and functions are held during evening and weekend hours and/or as needed vs 9-5 weekday
Salary + Performance based Commission compensation
Health insurance after 30 days; eligible for participation in Simple IRA program after standard waiting period (or any employee benefits plan offered at the time of eligibility).
High School Diploma or equivalent.
4 year college degree preferred.
All candidates will be subject to credit and criminal background checks at a minimum.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed