Job Ref: 13472
Our client, a Westchester insurance brokerage, is seeking an Account Manager to join their Personal Lines team. The ideal candidate has experience with high net worth clientele to provide prompt, accurate, and courteous service. The Account Manager will partner with clients, producers, and other brokerage personnel to maintain and grow the persona lines business.
- Service assigned book of personal lines accounts for new business, renewal account reviews, endorsement requests, cancellations, etc.
- Review/renew coverage for existing personal lines accounts. Re-market accounts when appropriate
- Maintain client activity in the agency management system.
- Remain current on knowledge of coverage, policy forms and rates to effectively address customer’s insurance needs.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients and with carrier underwriters.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with personal lines including: home, auto, aviation, costal, marine, jewelry, etc.
- Active Property & Casualty licenses.
- Preferred experience insuring high net worth clientele.
- Excellent communication skills with a polished & professional phone etiquette.
- Experience with AMS 360 and knowledge of carrier-specific web portals is a preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed