Job Ref: 13450
Senior Case Manager – Life Insurance Kansas City
Our Client, a fast growing technology-driven life insurance company, is searching for an experienced life insurance case manager to lead the case management team. This player/coach role requires a hands-on approach and ability to introduce and implement new processes and tools – in order to help the company meet its day to day goals as well as to scale its operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the case management team ensuring the team meets the company’s goals – on both team and individual level.
- Provide daily coaching, supervision, and delegation of workload among the team.
- Manage your own caseload, handle client escalations and vendor concerns.
- Report on team performance focusing on insights and initiatives to improve metrics.
- Introduce and implement new and improved processes and tools.
- Collaborate with and support sales, customer service, and customer success efforts to ensure an exceptional and seamless customer experience.
- 3 years’ of relevant work experience; previous leadership or mentorship experience required.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise and workflow mastery in case management
- Comfortable in a technology-driven environment and be able to quickly master and implement new technology and software.
- Capacity to prioritize workload and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of urgency and problem-solving mindset.
- Effective and professional communication skills both verbal & written with internal and external customers
- Experience with multiple carriers is a plus
- A true teamplayer – take ownership of your work AND your team's success, and take initiative
- A bachelor’s degree
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed