Job Ref: 12467
Salary: $0 – $0
Compliance Testing Consultant Temp
located onsite in Manhattan
– Bachelor’s degree is required, JD, MBA or Master’s degree is preferred;
– 5 or more years in Compliance Testing or Internal Audit within financial services industry. Focus on consumer and bank regulatory compliance.
– ACAMS is preferred;
– Knowledge of U.S. banking regulations and compliance practices with focus on BSA/AML, OFAC, and/or consumer and bank regulatory regulations, rules and requirements, and compliance risk management.
– Perform compliance reviews across the bank to assess compliance with BSA/AML and OFAC, and/or consumer and bank regulatory regulations, rules and requirements;
– Possess deep knowledge and significant practical experience with BSA/AML and OFAC, and/or consumer and bank regulatory compliance regulations, rules and requirements (including so called alphabet regulations);
– Lead and /or perform compliance testing of consumer and bank compliance controls, identify issues and make recommendations and report results;
– Identify potential compliance risks and recommend resolutions and/or escalate to appropriate individuals to determine if further investigation is necessary;
– Develop test scripts corresponding to scope of the testing engagement and business expectations;